Terms of Acceptable Use
Terms of Acceptable Use
- Terms of Acceptable Use– The Customer shall at all times comply with the terms of acceptable use imposed and amended from time to time by the Service Provider governing the use of the Services (which terms shall be made available via the Network), together with any other policies established from time to time by the Service Provider applicable to internet use (the “Terms of Acceptable Use”). The Services may be used only for lawful purposes. The Service Provider has the right to monitor all internet activity for reasons of security, network stability and infrastructure. Game Server usage is restricted to limited bandwidth and may be terminated if the Service Provider determines that it is causing bandwidth restriction to its self or other clients. In addition, as of the date of this Agreement, the Terms of Acceptable Use shall include, without restriction, the requirement that Customers shall not:
- transmit or link to any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulations, including those which deal with obscene communications, or its transmission is for the purpose of making an annoying or offensive communication to any other person;
- obstruct the Service Provider’s identification procedures in electronic communications which the Customer’s equipment initiates. Anonymous services may, subject always to the Terms of Acceptable Use, be used provided that thee is no attempt to impersonate others;
- engage in an unsolicited mass distribution of any message including, without restriction, engaging in the practice of spamming;
- disrupt or interfere with the Service Provider’s Services or any service of any other Internet access provider;
- engage in any activity that could compromise the security of the Service Provider’s Services or the security of other computers on the Internet;
- engage in any activity that are not consistent with the Service Provider’s opinion of suitable or objectionable conduct and use of the Services;
- share, resell, or provide, as part of any commercial transaction, the Services to any third party;
- use personal servers, including HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) also referred to as WEB, FTP (File Transfer Protocol), Interment chat, messaging, mail, proxy, DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), DNS (Domain Name System), DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System), FINGER, SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), or any other type of unauthorized servers that the Service Provider finds unacceptable;
- use personal SMTP or mail relays, or other outgoing mailing system without express written consent of the Service Provider; and
- initiate, facilitate, or participate in, spamming.
The Service Provider may suspend the account until investigated and only reinstate at the Service Provider’s discretion.
Last modified: December 22, 2016